The Google Panda update is well and truly rolled out to UK sites.
Some sites lost a high percentage of their traffic, others were unaffected. To minimise your site exposure to the new rules, consider the following 5 very important tips:
- Unique content is more important than ever
- Links from low quality directories and blogs are worth less
- Quality relevant backlinks are worth more
- Quality relevant links from authority sites are worth more
- Remove duplicate (and spun) content or risk being de-indexed.
Keep your site within the new rules and your traffic will return and if you were unaffected, significant gains could be realised.