Re: Cannot login to Site Builder, Sitebuiler login doesn’t work, No access to Sitebuilder
First, if you have just ordered your Site Builder account please allow up to 24 hours for your Site Builder account details to arrive. They will arrive AFTER your domain name registration and hosting settings email.
Be sure that you are using the correct login details. Your sitebuilder username should begin with sb, for example: sb123456. If you may have misplaced your password, try submitting a Forgotten Password Request.
To be able to access the Site Builder, your computer needs to be connected to the Internet. There are no other special requirements as far as the Hardware aspect is concerned.
IMPORTANT – Browser & Firewall Settings:
- 1. Internet Zone Security settings: Should be set to Medium or lower
- 2. Internet Privacy settings: Should be set to Medium-high or lower
- 3. Enable Cookies
Try the following with Internet Explorer:
- In Internet Explorer got to Tools / Internet Options / Security click “Trusted Sites”. Take the tick out of “Require server verification https://” box at the bottom then hit the “Sites” button. Add “sitebuilder.uk-cheapest.co.uk” to the list.
- In Internet Explorer got to Tools / Internet Options / Privacy and set the level to “Low”
- In Internet Explorer got to Tools / Internet Options / Privacy and click “Edit” at the bottom right. Type “sitebuilder.uk-cheapest.co.uk” and click “allow”. This should allow cookies for the Site Builder.
If you are still unable to access the Website Builder, then we recommend that you try again after you disable your Firewall settings.
Common problems caused by misconfigured security/firewall software:
- Cannot log in to Site Builder
- Cannot preview my site
- My site does not preview properly
- Cannot upload images properly
- Some Site Builder functions don’t work
Applications such as Norton Security / McAfee firewall are particularly problematic if not setup properly.