Adding another domain to your Plesk 11 Hosting Account
You can host multiple web sites with your Plesk 11 account. The limit is set to your hosting plan, current we support hosting up to 50 sites per account.
To host another domain name in your Plesk 11 hosting account please do the following:
1) Login to your Client Management Portal
2) Select Services > My Services then View Details of your Hosting Account
3) Click “Login to Plesk Control Panel”
4) Click “Add Domain”
5) Enter your new domain name to host eg. iveriaternaartwork.co.uk
6) Keep the “Use our DNS Settings” and “Hosting Type” as the defaults suggest
7) A default document root will be provided eg /site1
8) You can now FTP your new website using your FTP username and password with document root set to /site1
9) Ensure your new domain name is set to the same name servers as your primary domain name to connect the domain to your hosting server.
If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact us.