Re: Email port, ports for email, secure email ports
When troubleshooting email and mail server related problems it is wise to first check that all of your email ports are open and not being blocked by your firewall, here you can find the ports you need open for POP, POPS, IMAP, IMAPS and SMTP
- Port 25 allows SMTP connections
- Port 110 allows POP connections
- Port 995 allows POPS connections
- Port 143 allows IMAP connections
- Port 993 allows IMAPS connections
Ensure these ports are open if you are have problems communicating with your mail server.