Scheduled for weekend 12/13 September 2015
We are pleased to announce that MICROLITE10 is being upgraded to our new UKC Super Server high performance hardware range this coming weekend. We are rolling this new model out across the entire range during the latter half of 2015.
During the weekend 12/13 September, we will be migrating all client data from the current hardware (220.127.116.11) to completely new hardware (18.104.22.168).
There will be no downtime for your web sites or email services. We will switch the new server into production only after it has passed our comprehensive data migration and validation testing.
Notice: Please refrain from making significant changes to your web site during this period. The migration of the data will take many hours. We request that you put off any changes until the upgrade is complete to avoid an inconsistent transfer of your site and data.
Thank you for your patience,
UPDATE: Monday 06:30
The migration of all MICROLITE10 accounts to UKC06 Super Server is complete.
UKC06 has fully “absorbed” MICROLITE10. The new Plesk URL and name servers for MICROLITE10 accounts are:
Plesk Panel: https://ukc06.uk:8443 (replaces https://www.microlite10.com:8443)
- ns.ukc06.uk (replaces ns.microlite10.com)
- ns2.ukc06.uk (replaces ns2.microlite10.com)
Please note the following:
- The old Plesk server name MICROLITE10.COM and old name servers ns.microlite10.com and ns2.microlite10.com will continue to function as normal.
- There is no urgent need to change all the name servers on your domain names however we recommend using the new name servers for good housekeeping purposes.
- Using the old MICROLITE10 Plesk URL may give a security error in your browser which you can safely ignore.
- The server IP address has changed from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- If you have any problems, we can remigrate you account from the old server again upon request. Simply log a ticket and ask for a re-migration of your account from MICROLITE10 with your domain name. Your account as it stood at 06:30 Monday will be re-migrated.
We hope you enjoy the enhanced performance and security of your new UKC Super Server!