How do I setup email forwarding aliases for my domain name?
In an effort to minimise SPAM to your domain name, all email automatically bounces UNLESS you have setup an alias. So, in effect you setup which email addresses will be valid.
1. Login to your domain name control panel
2. On the Features menu on the right, click on “Email Forwarding”
3. In the alias text box on the left type the alias name, eg. “sales”
4. In the destination text box on the right type the target email address eg. “email@example.com”
5. Now press the “Add” button on the right of the destination email address.
6. Now all email sent to “firstname.lastname@example.org” will be redirected to “email@example.com”
7. Add as many aliases as you wish, eg. “info”, “webmaster”, “bob” etc.
For more domain help visit: