How do I transfer my .uk domain name to UKC?

If your domain name is registered with another domain name provider and you want to transfer your domain name to then simply ask your domain name provider to “Change your IPSTAG to MICROLITE”.

Once your provider acts upon your request the domain name is instantly transferred.

Visit the Name Transfer page to begin the domain transfer process.

Was this helpful?