Why you need to upgrade your WordPress site
- An outdated version of WordPress leaves your blog at risk of malicious hacker attacks.
- When WordPress releases a maintenance and security release, it contains file changes and/or removal to fix vulnerabilities and bugs to help protect your site. These WordPress security updates are vital in hardening your WordPress site.
- Major releases of WordPress contain the latest improvements and features and some security updates and bug fixes.
- Outdated, obsolete, abandoned, and inactive WordPress plugins and themes pose security risks.
Our WordPress Security Experts will upgrade your WordPress site for you.
- A working backup of your database and all website files saved to our external storage.
- Conflict and compatibility check of your WordPress plugins and themes.
- Manual removal of all obsolete and vulnerable WordPress core files.
- Update of the latest WordPress core files.
- Database upgrade to the latest stable WordPress version.
- Manual update of your outdated WordPress plugins (Note: For premium plugins, we must have access to the latest version).
- Removal of inactive, obsolete, and vulnerable WordPress plugins.
- Manual upgrade of your current theme (Note: For premium plugins, we must have access to the latest version).
- Manual upgrade of both WordPress default themes.
- Removal of inactive WordPress themes.
- We test of your updated site, plugins, and theme to ensure it’s functioning properly.
For peace of mind, let our experts do the work for you.
WordPress Services: Upgrade and Maintenance Services written by UKC average rating 5/5 - 1 user ratings