An e-mail signature is a block of text that is appended to the end of an e-mail message you send. Generally, a signature is used to provide the recipient with your name, e-mail address, business contact information, or Web site URL.
- Login to your RoundCube webmail service
- Click on the “Settings” cog in the top-right of the panel
- Locate your email “identity” from the list
- Click on the “identity” and clck on the “Signatures” tab. If you wish to use HTML formatting in your signature, select the “HTML Signature” checkbox.
- Enter your desired customised signature in the “signature” box and press “Save”.
How to: Create an email signature in RoundCube written by UKC average rating 1.5/5 - 2 user ratings