To import a MySQL database you can use phpMyAdmin which is available in your Plesk control panel.
1) Firstly, you will need to create the database in Plesk that you would like to import the SQL file to.
– Video tutorial: How to create a database in Plesk
2) Open up phpMyAdmin inside Plesk
– Go to Databases
– Select the Database
– Go to Webadmin
3) Once you are in phpMyAdmin, Select the Database on the left hand bar.
4) Go to import
5) Click the ‘Choose’ button to browse the location of the text file
6) Click “Go” to import the SQL file
If you experience any problems, please log a ticket with our Help Desk.